Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well here I am...

Here it is. I finally decided to get a blog. I don't really know who will read it, or how many, but I just wanted a place where I could share my thoughts and other things. I'm also not really sure how often I'll update it. I'll try my best though. In this blog I'll mainly focus on:
- Lego. Sharing my own and other peoples creations, ideas and designs
- Minecraft. Interesting creations, updates, and other things related to the game.
- Video games. Mainly stuff for the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and iPod (since those are the systems I own) 
- Movies. Action, sci-fi, comic book, and animated films mostly.
- Collectibles. I'm not really sure how often I'll post about stuff like this, just thought I'd list it here.
- My personal thoughts, opinions, etc. . Mainly anything that's not listed above.


I hope anyone out there who decides to take a crack at reading my blog will enjoy it! See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment