Monday, February 13, 2012

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Trailer

If you told me a couple of years ago that I would be posting a trailer for a movie based on a book about Abraham Lincoln swinging an ax around like a ninja, blowing up trees and killing vampires, I would more than likely say that you were a bit on the crazy side. But here I am. Posting that trailer I never thought I would see.


So, yeah...

I mean, it doesn't look bad. It's just one of those trailers that makes you think, "Did I really just see that?" A good way of describing it would be just a fun, let go of all reality, popcorn flick. One of those movies you just enjoy watching, not because of the great acting, superb script, or excellent soundtrack, but because it's a fun idea. I mean, what's more fun than Honest Abe killing vampires?

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment